Hijbullah Islam
CSE Student | Digital Marketing Specialist | Software Enthusiast
About Me
I am a dedicated Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) student at Green University of Bangladesh. My passion lies at the intersection of technology and strategy. As an aspiring Software Engineer and a certified Digital Marketing Specialist, I enjoy solving complex problems through code while building impactful digital presences for brands.
Technical Expertise
- 💻 Programming: Python, C, C++, Java
- 🧠 Core CS: Data Structures, Algorithms, DBMS
- 🚀 Interests: Web Dev, Machine Learning, Cyber Security
Digital Marketing Specialist
- 🔍 SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- 📱 SMM: Social Media Strategy & Growth
- ✉️ Email Marketing: Lead Generation & Campaigns
My Vision
"To build software that matters and create digital strategies that resonate. I believe in continuous learning and collaborating with fellow tech enthusiasts to shape a better future."
Get In Touch
Have a project in mind or just want to say hi? Feel free to reach out!
📧 hijbullahislam1245@gmail.com
© 2026 Hijbullah Islam | Official Blog | hijbullahislam.blogspot.com
0 Comments